How to use?
- Ensure the skin is dry and clean over the place of application
- Gently peel away the protective film on the back of the heat patch
- Apply adhesive side of the heat patch to the skin over the painful area
- After use, slowly peel off the heat patch.
- Do the product more than 8 hours in a day.
Storage & cautions of handling:
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in cool place avoiding direct sunlight
- Once opened from individual packaging, use the product immediately as the heat patch startes becoming warm after exposure to air
- Actual duration depends on usage and storage conditions
- Make sure the product is completely cool after using and dispose it as noncombustible
Product size available:
- 13cm x 5cm (longest and widest area)
- Packing: 2 patches ( 1 patch per pack x 2 packs)
- Low- temperature burn is a type of burn injury which can cause symptoms such as erytherma and bilister by applying heating sources warmer than body temperature on the body for a long time. Please note that you may have low- temperature burn without feeling any subjective symptoms.
- Do not use on children 12 years and under.
- Do not use heat patch in conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin to with/ near to other heat sources.
- Do not microwave or attempt to reheat heat patch.
- Each patch is for single use only
- If swallowed, rinse mouth with water
- If contents come into with skin or eyes rinse immediately with water
- Do not use expired product
- Do not cut, massage, bend or tear the product.
- Do not moisten the product with water
- Do not eat or lick the product.
- Use of this product should be monitored and check skin periodically to prevent low-temperature burns
- Stop use immediately if it feels uncomfortably hot
- Remove the product slowly to avoid skin exfoliation caused low- temperature burns.
- Do not use this product while sleeping.
- Do not apply the body warmer continuousl more than 8 hours in a day
- Do apply strong pressure, example lying on, or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch.
- Be specially careful concerning low- temperature burns when using a sensitive part of the body such as buttocks
- Do not use if you have a feverish inflammation in areas of discomfort cush as bruises or sprains/ are not able to remove the product by yourself / have diabetes (low temperature burns might occur for those who are sensitive to heat)
- Do not use on mucous membranes, wounds , rashes, damaged skin, face and areas where topical mediation has been
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist before using if you have ever experienced an allergic/hypersensitive reaction to products for external use as drugs or cosmetics