How does Kool ‘n Soothe work?
The Kool ‘n Soothe gel sheet contains a high percentage of water which works with the bodies natural cooling system helping to cool the body. As the temperature rises the heat of the skin causes the evaporation of the water contained within the Kool ‘n Soothe gel sheet.
As a result Kool ‘n Soothe creates a cooling sensation on the surface of the skin. The heat of the skin causes the evaporation of water contained within the gel and as a result lowers the temperature of the skin.
The excellent heat transfer ability is made possible by the gels unique structure which disperses heat freely, and maintains a constant and steady cooling effect.
- Long Lasting- The cooling effect lasts for eight hours
- Easy to use- Ready to use right out of the box
- Safe- It’s safe to use with medication
- Secure- The adhesive backing keeps it in place
- Convenient- Theres no need for refrigeration
- Non- medicinal
Directions for us:
- Open the sachet and remove one gel sheet
- Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard
- Wipe away sweat from the skin before using
- Place gel sheet on the forehead or back of the neck
- If desired cut sheet to suitable size
- To prevent drying store the unused gel sheet in the sachet by folding over the top twice
- Use each sheet only once
- The gel sheet will not stick to the skin if it is removed and reapplied frequently
- The product is not suitable for children under 1 year
- Targeted cooling relief to alleviate a child’s forehead when they have a fever
- This is not a medicine
- This is not intended to bring down a child’s body temperature
- Do not use this product on those who have experienced allergic reactions to medicines or cosmetics in the past
- Use gel sheets as soon as sachet is opened
Due to the risk of suffocation or choking never place the gel sheet on, near or over the mouth/ nose. Use only under adult supervision and never leave your child or those who cannot remove the gel sheet by themselves unattended whilst using the product.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes
- If your child is flushed or sweaty, they may have a fever – it is therefore important to check their temperature
- If your child has a headache, or a rash, or if they have any other signs of being unwell such as sleepiness or drowsiness, you must seek medical advice
- Seek medical advice if your child experiences side effects or allergic reactions
- Do not apply to wounded, irritated, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin
- If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice
- The gel sheet will not stick to the skin if the skin is wet, or the gel sheet comes into contact with hair or clothing
Store away from children and those unable to use the product safely by themselves
- Store in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature
- Do not store in the freezer