How does Kool ‘n Soothe work?
The Kool ‘n Soothe gel sheet contains a high percentage of water which works with the bodies natural cooling system helping to cool the body. As the temperature rises the heat of the skin causes the evaporation of the water contained within the Kool ‘n Soothe gel sheet.
As a result Kool ‘n Soothe creates a cooling sensation on the surface of the skin. The heat of the skin causes the evaporation of water contained within the gel and as a result lowers the temperature of the skin.
The excellent heat transfer ability is made possible by the gels unique structure which disperses heat freely, and maintains a constant and steady cooling effect.
- The cooling effect lasts for eight hours
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Safe to use with medication
- The adhesive backing keeps it in place
- No need for refrigeration
- Adhesive backing will not leave residue
- Non- medicinal
Directions for use:
- Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard
- Wipe away sweat from the skin before using
- Place gel sheet on the forehead or back of the neck
- If desired cut sheet to suitable size using scissors
- To prevent drying store the unused gel sheet in the sachet by folding over the top twice
- For best results, use each sheet only once
- The product is not suitable for children under 13 year
- Targeted cooling relief to alleviate the forehead during migraine/ headache
- This is not a medicine
- This is not intended to bring down the body temperature
- Do not use this product on those who have experienced allergic reactions to medicines or cosmetics in the past
- Use gel sheets as soon as sachet is opened
Due to the risk of suffocation or choking never place the gel sheet on, near or over the mouth/ nose. Never leave those who cannot remove the gel sheet by themselves unattended whilst using the product.
- Do not apply to wounded, irritated, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice
- If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice
Store away from children and those unable to use the product safely by themselves
- Store in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature
- Do not store in the freezer