- For external use only.
- Apply to the affected area 2 or 3 times daily, using as much as desired
- Keep away from direct rays, tightly sealed away at temperature below 30C.
- Keep away from fire
- Keep out of the reach of children
- reactions vary according to the quantity of use, temperature and humidity
- The skin may at first appear red when used by some people with sensitive skin, but this will soon fade
- Wash hands after use to prevent any chance of irritation to the eyes. If the liquid happens to get into the eyes, please rinse well
- It is dangerous to place any camphor containing product into the nostril of children. A small amount applied this way may cause immediate collapse
- This product contains methyl salicylate and when applied or rubbed onto the skin, can be absorbed through the skin into the blood. For patients taking warfarin, excessive application onto the skin for muscle or joint pains may increase the chance of bleeding
- Contraindicated in infants below 2 years of age. Caution must be excercised when older children are treated. avoid direct application into the nostrils